– What are your prices?
- Adult: $ 85 U.S.
- Child (5 to 11): $ 65 U.S.
- Infant (4 and under): Free.
- Summer Special (valid taking the excursion until September 30th, 2014)
– How do we meet?
- We are conveniently located at the Hotel Cozumel Resort. Only takes a very short taxi ride (about 5 minutes)from any of the cruise ship piers in the island or downtown.
– Do you have automatic Buggys?
- All vehicles are manual transmission, drivers must know how to drive stick shift.
– Do I need a driver’s license?
- Yes, all Guests wanting to drive must present a valid driver’s license before starting the excursion (minimum age for driving is 21 years old).
– Can I have my own Buggy?
- Yes! Upon request, you may have a private vehicle. This option is subject to availability, also, additional fees apply.
– We are a family of 5 can we ride together?
- Buggyshave 4 seat belts. Your safety is paramount to us; therefore, a party of 5 must split into two vehicles.
– How should I dress for this excursion?
- We recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and fresh clothing, also bring a hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, bathing suit, towel and a BIG SMILE !!!
– My dad is a 75 years old senior citizen,can he ride with us?
- Sure, there is no age limit!!! Although Buggys have no doors and Guests must be able to climb in and out of the vehicles by themselves or with the help of family members.
– Is this tour recommended for Guests with limited mobility?
- Yes, Guests on collapsible wheelchairs or using aid items such as walkers or crutches are welcome. We’ll require family members to assist them along the ride and specially to get in/out of the Buggys.
– Where do we snorkel and how long is it?
- The snorkeling takes place at the Hotel Cozumel Resort. This is a beginners’ shore snorkeling experience and it´s done along a beautiful coral wall with lots of sealife and spectacular formations. The time in the water is approximately 45 minutes.
– Are there any health restrictions for this excursion?
- Yes, during the snorkeling part, pregnant Guests, with heart conditions, recent surgery (within 2 months), insulin dependants and/or epilepsy, must abstain from doing this activity.
– Is lunch included?
- Yes, price includes a delicious Mexican buffet of chicken and beef fajitas, fish tacos, guacamole, salsas, nachos, assorted sides and seasonal fruits beverages.
– How do I book and pay?
- Send us an e-mail via the website comment form with your information (arrival date and number of passengers) and we will get back to you with the directions on how to make a deposit via PayPal in order to guarantee your reservation, it is really easy !!!
– Should I bring any cash with me?
- Along the ride, you may want to get some souvenirs or enjoy an extra snack; we suggest you to bring some cash, as credit cards acceptance is limited.
– I am staying at the RivieraMaya, do you provide transportation from there?
- Guests staying at the Riviera Maya must find their own transportation to the island. However, we do provide the return ferry ticket (one ticket per person).