After your water activity is done stay, as long as, you want and enjoy all the facilities and services at the Resort such as beach lounge chairs, a fresh pool water, massages, bar and restaurant (please check which services have additional cost; consumption at the bar and restaurant is at your own expense) or simply relax at the gorgeous beach.
Note: Guests with recent surgery (within 6 months), back/neck injuries, asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, heart/lungs problems, expectant mothers and insulin dependent can’t participate on this tour. Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate or not. Not suitable for claustrophobic people. Minimum Age is 12 years old, Maximum Age is 65. Minimum Height is 4 feet tall and Maximum Weight Limit is 300 Lbs.
• Follow your buggy guide for instructions
• Guests who are pregnant, with heart/lungs conditions, asthma, insulin dependence, epilepsy and/or back/neck problems can’t participate on this tour.
• Guests with recent surgery (past 6 months) can’t participate.
• Minimum Age is 12 years old.
• Minimum Height is 4 feet tall.
• Maximum Age is 65 years old.
• Maximum Weight Limit is 300 Lbs.
• Bilingual guide service is included (English and Spanish).
• The guide has first aid training and a first aid kit in case of an emergency.
• No one under the influence of alcohol, drugs, etc. will be allowed to use the Mini Submarine