- Choose a package from the view calendar button
Buggy Island Tour, Clear Boat
Note: Private buggies and clear boat are available upon request.
- Adult 12+ yo
- Child 4-11 yo
- Infant 0-3
Discover the island buggy style and clear boat!
We invite you to join us for a fun and colorful ride around Cozumel. Sun, sand and beach sounds like a perfect combination for your family vacation. Leave the stress behind and discover the island in this very accessible package. Follow your guide through the scenic views of the caribbean coast line and Visit a sandy beach, have lunch at a great location and enjoy a delicious lunch.
Start your tour meeting up with your guide at a very easy to reach location, after a brief safety speech follow your guides in a caravan style towards the east cost of the island where the beach awaits for you, this 1 hour stop allows you to take a walk on the beach, a short swim or just relax in a beach chair while enjoying a anack and a refreshing dring at your own expense. Hop back on your Buggy and drive the coastal scenic The Sky Reef a famous location with great accomodations for lunch but first join your certified guide for fantastic snorkeling from the shore, admire the colorful marine life and the incredible underwater formations of the Caribbean in the crystal clear turquoise waters of Cozumel (order of activities may vary).Then prepare your self for a delicious lunch, choose between, chicken fajitas, fish tacos or quesadillas and enjoy while you have a front row view of the Caribbean sea. Additional services as lockers, towels & bar are also available at your own expense.
then prepare for unique experience aboard a 100% Transparent Ship where you have full 360° visualization. This is one of the most surprising and original snorkeling tours on the entire island of Cozumel. On this tour you would be surprised! Since we will visit some Sunken Ships where a large number of multicolored fish surrounds, we will also go snorkeling in incredible reefs full of Corals and fish that can only be observed in the refreshing waters of the Mexican Caribbean.
Finish your tour driving back to the starting point to complete this fantastic adventure.
- Bilingual guide
- Manual transmission dune buggy
- Buggy for up to 4 participants
- Full snorkel gear (mask, tube, mandatory life vest, and fins)
- Mexican lunch of choice of chicken fajitas, fish tacos, or quesadillas!
- Meeting point: Royal Village Shopping Center by the Hard Rock Cafe guitar, which is located right across the street and within walking distance from the two major cruise ports in Cozumel (Carnival & Royal Caribbean)
- Check in 15 minutes prior to departure
- This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- The minimum age to drive is 21 years old with a valid driver’s license.
- Guests who are pregnant, have heart conditions/asthma, are insulin dependent, and/or have epilepsy are not permitted to snorkel.
- Guests under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The minimum age for snorkeling is 5 years old.
- The maximum weight limit is 250 pounds.
- The buggies are all manual transmission.
- Buggies hold up to four passengers maximum
- Private Buggys are available upon request
- Unlimited bottled water during the excursion
- Bilingual guide service is included (English and Spanish).
- No one under the visible influence of alcohol, drugs, etc. is allowed to participate in the excursion.
- The tour is perfect for everyone from beginners to active participants.