- What are your prices?
- Adult: $77 U.S.
- Child (4 to 11): $65 U.S.
- Infant (3 and under): Free
- Where do we meet?
Royal Village Shopping Center by the Hard Rock Cafe guitar, which is located right across the street and within walking distance from the two major cruise ports in Cozumel (Carnival & Royal Caribbean)
- Do you have automatic buggies?
All vehicles are manual transmission. Drivers must know how to drive a stick shift.
- Do I need a driver’s license?
Yes, all guests wanting to drive must present a valid driver’s license before starting the excursion (minimum age for driving is 21 years old).
- Can I have my own buggy?
Yes! Upon request, you may have a private vehicle. This option is subject to availability. Additional fees apply.
- We are a family of five; can we ride together?
Buggies have four seat belts. Your safety is paramount to us; therefore, a party of five must split into two vehicles.
- How should I dress for this excursion?
We recommend you wear comfortable shoes and fresh clothing. Also, bring a hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, bathing suit, towel, and a big smile!
- My dad is a 75-year-old senior citizen; can he ride with us?
Sure, there is no age limit! Although buggies have no doors, and guests must be able to climb in and out of the vehicles by themselves or with the help of family members.
- Is this tour recommended for guests with limited mobility?
Yes, guests on collapsible wheelchairs or using aid items such as walkers or crutches are welcome. We require family members to assist them along the ride, specially to get in/out of the buggies.
- Where do we snorkel, and how long is it?
Snorkel and lunch take place at Sky Reef Restaurant; a great location for shore snorkeling, effective time in the water is around 45 minutes.
- Are there any health restrictions for this excursion?
Yes, during the snorkeling portion, guests who are pregnant, have heart conditions, recent surgery (within two months), insulin dependent, and/or epilepsy must abstain from doing this activity.
- Is lunch included?
Yes, choose between chicken fajitas, fish tacos, or quesadillas.
- Should I bring any cash with me?
Along the ride, you may want to get some souvenirs or enjoy an extra snack. We suggest you bring some cash, as some locations don’t accept credit cards.
- I am staying at the Riviera Maya; do you provide transportation from there?
Guests staying at the Riviera Maya must find their own transportation to the island. However, we do provide the return ferry ticket (one ticket per person).