Cozumel Island Tour – Top 5
Note: the vehicle may vary depending on the number of people (van or bus).
- Adult 12+ yo
- Child 4-11 yo
Discover hidden and wild treasures of Cozumel in an exciting and natural fashion
– The most complete experience, in this tour you will have the oportunity of discover and enjoy Cozumel Island, it’s crystal clear water and white sand beaches, regiOnal gastronomy and even better, you get to learn and taste a little of our prehispanic roots of one on the ancient Prehispanic civilizations, the Mayan Culture.
- – Transportation (van or bus).
- – Bilingual guide.
- – Access to Palm Beach.
- – Acces to Otoch “mayan experinces y lunch”.
- – Tequila tasting.
- – Downtown tour.
- – Bottled water.
- Meeting point: 10 am Royal Village Shopping Center, Marti Sport located right accross the street within walking distance from the two major cruise ports in Cozumel (Carnival and Royal Caribbean). 11 am Downtown city.
- Meeting Time: 15 minutes before departure
- This tour is suitable for Guests with limited mobility on a collapsible wheelchair
- Guests who are pregnant, with heart conditions/asthma, insulin dependants and/or epilepsy can’t snorkel
- Guests under age of 18 years old must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian
- Maximum Weight Limit is 250lbs
- Beverages such as purified bottled water along the tour are available
- Bilingual guide service is included (English and Spanish)
- The guide has first aid training and a first aid kit in case of an emergency
- No one under the influence of alcohol, drugs, etc. will be allowed to drive
- The tour is perfect for beginners to active participants