Note: Private buggys are available upon request.
- Adult 12+ yo
- Child 4-11 yo
- Infant 0-3
Discover the island buggy style!
This experience will take you in a fun ride around the island a beach stop, shore snorkel at a great venue and ocean view lunch.
Start your tour by meeting up with your guide at a convenient location. After a brief safety speech, follow your guides in a caravan towards the east coast of the island, where the beach awaits you. This 1 hour stop allows you to take a walk on the white sand, a refreshing swim, maybe some beach volleyball for the active ones or just relax in a beach chair while enjoying the view. Drinks and snacks are available at extra cost.
After approximately one hour at the beach, hop back on your buggy and drive on the coastal scenic route toward the Sky Reef, a famous location with great accommodations for lunch. But first, join your certified guide for fantastic snorkeling from the shore. Admire the colorful marine life and the incredible underwater formations of the Caribbean in the crystal clear turquoise waters of Cozumel
Next, prepare yourself for a delicious lunch. Choose between chicken fajitas, fish tacos, or quesadillas and enjoy your front-row view of the Caribbean sea.
Additional services such as lockers, towels, and bar are available at your own expense. Finish your tour driving back to the starting point to complete this experience.
- Bilingual guide
- Buggy for up to 4 participants
- Full snorkel gear (mask, tube, mandatory life vest, and fins)
- Mexican lunch of choice of chicken fajitas, fish tacos, or quesadillas!
- Meeting point: Royal Village Shopping Center by the Hard Rock Cafe guitar, which is located right across the street and within walking distance from the two major cruise ports in Cozumel (Carnival & Royal Caribbean)
- Check in 15 minutes prior to departure
- This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- The minimum age to drive is 21 years old with a valid driver’s license.
- Guests who are pregnant, have heart conditions/asthma, are insulin dependent, and/or have epilepsy are not permitted to snorkel.
- Guests under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The minimum age for snorkeling is 5 years old.
- The maximum weight limit is 250 pounds.
- The buggies are all manual transmission.
- Buggies hold up to four passengers maximum
- Private Buggys are available upon request
- Unlimited bottled water during the excursion
- Bilingual guide service is included (English and Spanish).
- No one under the visible influence of alcohol, drugs, etc. is allowed to participate in the excursion.
- The tour is perfect for everyone from beginners to active participants.